Did you mean: 

BOM on sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I need to explode a BOM on the sales order. I have this scenario:

Upper configurable material: 0002 - position type TAC

Lower non configurable: NORM - position type TAE

Into upper material, in the configuration profile (CU43) I have "Order BOM" and "Knowl.-based", "multi-lev" and SD01.

Into position type TAC, into spro - "define item categories", I have "structure scope" A and application SD01. Then I have created a material BOM (t-code CS01) for the upper material.

When I create the sales order, I get a BOM with sub-items. I type main item 0002, I configure it and then the system explodes lower positions NORM. OK.

But I have ONE PROBLEM:

- When I get the BOM in the sales order, sometimes I need to get into de upper position configuration to modify some characteristics. When I make this, and I return to "sales order overview screen" the system deletes sub-items.

I have no idea about that. I have checked notes, help, .... and nothing. Could you help to me please?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member,

seems when you change value for upper level the selection condition deselect the lower level component and hence its getting disappear from sales order sub item.

go to CS03, select the component which is appearing as subitem in sales order and check the selection condition syntex. it will tell you what values are selecting this specific component.

check and come back with findings.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

.. but this situation occurs when I enter to configuration and I return to sales order overview screen. Without touching characteristics. It is not necessary to change them to get this situation.

I have tested it, and I only need to enter and exit from configuration to get this deletion.

The upper item has characteristics, but the three sub-items are fix (they are always the same) in CS03. Son items has not selection condition syntex in CS03.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No one?

Has anyone any solution?

Any idea?

Something?.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No one?

Try to post in the right forum so that you will get proper guidance.  Moved from SAP ERP SD Sales to SAP ERP PLM - Classification and Variant Configuration

G. Lakshmipathi