cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue on Standard Expense Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP EXPERT,

I have created a travel request and expense report for an employee and after that i have settled the trip. Then i click on the result button to go to Standard Travel Expense Form, there The reimbursement amount in INR is Rs 14300.00 and Trip Expense to be transferred  (W/CO receiver) in INR is 12500.00.

So can any one tell me why in the reimbursement amount i.e Rs 14300.00 that has to be reimbursed to an employee getting only Rs 12500.00.

Where is the remaining amount Rs 1800.00 is going?

Thanks & Regards

Saroj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saroj,

the most common thing to cause this would be that some of your expenses have an expense type that has been mapped with a wage type that has been configured explicitely NOT to be transfered to FI/CO at all because it is assigned to a dummy-account. Can you check whether this is the case?

If that is NOT the case for you, have you done anything in BADI TRIP_POST_FI that could cause this?

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for your reply,

Mr. Lukas as you told regarding dummy account, i have created some G/L account in T-code FS00 and that G/L Account i have assigned to the symbolic account which in turn is related to different wage type.

Regarding the BADI thing TRIP_POST_FI,  nothing has been done in thbe BADI.

Thanks & Regards

Saroj

Answers (0)