cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Institution/s offering SAP Banking Course

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one provide me the list of institutes who are offering SAP Banking course + certification at Bangalore?

I inquired couple of institutions at Bangalore and they informed me that currently they do not have the facility.

Please help me.

Regards,

Vageesha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vageesha,

SAP Banking courses are offered directly by SAP India at Bangalore. Education Partners are not authorized to offer these trainings at present.

Should you require more details on the courses and schedule, request you to please write to education.india@sap.com

Regards

Gangamma I T

Education Customer Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gangamma,

Thanks for the input.

I have approached local SAP education center to obtain more information on SAP IS banking course details and schedule/s.  I will take it forward from there.

Cheers / Vageesha DHARMAPPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gangamma,

Thanks for the input.

I have approached local SAP education center to obtain more information on SAP IS banking course details and schedule/s.  I will take it forward from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gangamma,

Thanks for the input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gangamma,

Today i got the details from local SAP education center and came to know that currently no IS Banking course is scheduled at INDIA and i near future. Also they informed me that without the course i cannot take up the certification 😞

It means INDIANS cannot take certification on SAP IS Banking at India????

Please suggest me how to get IS Banking course and certification at INDIA.

Appreciate your response.

Regards,

Vageesha Dharmappa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gangamma,

Today i got the details from local SAP education center and came to know that currently no IS Banking course is scheduled at INDIA and i near future. Also they informed me that without the course i cannot take up the certification 😞

It means INDIANS cannot take certification on SAP IS Banking at India????

Please suggest me how to get IS Banking course and certification at INDIA.

Appreciate your response.

Regards,

Vageesha Dharmappa

0 Kudos

Hello Vageesha,

Later this year SAP for Banking training will be available in eLearning format and as an eAcademy so you will be able to obtain training during Q3 so you will have to wait a little bit.  You can take the exam immediately following this training.  You will be able to purchase this training from SAP India.

Best,

Regina