SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validity Period for business partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a requirement of maintaining two different names for two different periods.

For example :On 01.01.2005 you maintain data for a business partner, Julie Armstrong, who will marry on 10.05.2006. You make the relevant changes to her name in her master data.

Now

I want to print the old name for old invocies and new name in the invoices from that particular date when it has got changed.

Has anyone done this. And please could you tell the name of the table from which we could access that information.

Currently this validity change is possible from current date, if i want to create a time slice from before date is it possible.

Regards

Charvi

5 REPLIES 5

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Charvi:

Within BP transaction, click on the details icon next to validity period, which brings up the list of current validity periods.  You can then add one and make changes based on that time period.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look this report BUSCHDOC by using sa38/se38 and select object as a BP.....you can see all the from and to date stamps

hope that will help

Thank you,

Chinna Katireddy

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Just need to know is there any table or standard FM to get this information based on validity dates.

Regards

Charvi

0 Kudos

Charvi:

You need to look at CDHDR and CDPOS to find the changes.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

There is a table But000_TD which gives us the required information.