Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Document is not displayed for Rg1 update

former_member540826
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Client requirement is to post RG1 register for material sent to vendor with the movement type 541. I have maintained the following details in the system:

1) In J1ID the material has clarification as RG1 subcontractors entry is checked.

2) In the configuration the movement type 541 is available for the Logistics - General - Tax on Goods Movements- India- Business Transactions- Incoming Excise Invoices- Specify Which Movement Types Involve Excise Invoices.

3) The CENVAT determination is maintained correctly.

Please let me know where else should I check in order to make the document appear in the J1I5.

(The material documents with 541 movement type are displayed for RG1 updation in development server but in Production server the issue has arise)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the above settings are done then system will bring in the material doc for 541 in RG1.

Check if 541 is made relevant for RG1 in the SPRO path mentioned above.

Regards,

Brinda

former_member540826
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Brinda,

The 541 is made relevant for RG1 in the production server. Please check the screenshot.

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then material document should flow.

See if you are using right classification for RG1 and 541 movement.

Also check in J_1IRG1 and J_1IPARt1  table if the material document is already updated.

Regards,

Brinda

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member540826
Contributor
0 Kudos

The RG1 was already updated by the end user. That is the reason the material document is not being displayed in the production server.

We are making the

"

Already updated for given period and register

Message no. 8I000

"

message as a error message so that user will not repeat the mistake again. Thanks for the support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you maintained J1ID properly. Material Chap ID and Input and Output need to be maintained.

former_member540826
Contributor
0 Kudos

It is maintained. Please check the attached screenshot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the issue onlywith this material or for all materials. Try in dev system. This is ideal case of approaching SAP via OSS.