cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone ,

for X material we have maintained qm PROC. ACTIVE WITH QUALITY CERTIFICATE & QM control key

in insp. type detail set up i have metioned " insp. control lot- each purch. order item ,batch,st.location

I have created PO & receiving goods in partial lots, at that time I have mentioned certificate details . As per my setting for control insp.lot I have to get result as an inspection lot is only created during the first goods receipt for each PO item

But after 1st migo     it ask me for certificate error

A category inspected cert. is also required for follow-up deliveries

Procedure

Check whether a suitable certificate exists for the purchase order and delivery, and create a certificate record with the status "Certificate checked and stored".

If there is no certificate or no suitable certificate, this does not comply with the requirements in the material master record. If there is no inspection lot for this goods movement, the system posts the quantity to blocked stock or does not post the goods receipt.

If you have created an inspection lot, the system marks the certificate check with the status "In lot". You must confirm the availability of an inspected certificate by the time you make the usage decision.

pls need solution urgent

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the config of  certificate type ,

SPRO  > Quality Management> QM in Logistics >QM in Procurement> Define Keys for Certificate Processing >Define Certificate Types >certificate type detials

what values did you mentioned here:

Certificate for each PO item - ?? ( should be active in your case)

Certificate for GR item - ??

Certificate check required  - ?? ( if this is active then you can face above issue ,try deactivating this )

Additionally for the first receipt of GR if certificate received ,check the status of that certificate in QC51

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have checked by all given points by you, but no success

Certificate check required  - ?? ( if this is active then you can face above issue ,try deactivating this

by deactivating it, does for 1st migo get affect????

also updated in QC51 -

is any other solution ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sujit, thanks for reply

can u pls explain process flow of this certificate scenerio w.r.t      qc51

Former Member
0 Kudos

first check whether certificate is already received again PO in table QCPR.

Then check QC51/QC52 what is "cert status" if its "2"  then change it to "5"

Answers (0)