cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Agreement Publishing to ERP / SRM System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have deployed Sourcing 9.0 system and enabled the integration process for SRM and ECC.

We have maintained all the relevant setting for the integration process.While testing the Publishing of Master Agreement to ECC or SRM .Please find the screenshot enclosed.

We get an HTTP 500 error which seems to be clueless.Kindly provide some pointers.

Regards,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

I would suggest, Please cross-check the Namespace,interface,Service for SRM, used in SAP PI.

I hope you are not using the same URL in both ECC, SRM. As there would be some change in both URL.

Regards

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudipta/Sushant,

Thanks for the response.

I have maintained different URL for SRM and ECC based on the interface type.but still the issue persists with SRM.Moreover when i replicate the agreement to ERP,i get the below errror any thoughts on this.

Thanks in Advance,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing the same issue, wherein we are working on the standard scenario of master agreement integration from Sourcing to ECC via PI.It's a synchronous interface.Sourcing posts the data to PI over HTTP communication and PI sends this data to ECC via RFC connection.

When we are pushing data from Sourcing over HTTP connection, its throwing an error "Sourcing was unable to publish Test.Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for url: <>.

We have crosschecked the sender interface, namespace, service name, all are correct.

Please help.

Ruchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Login in SAP Sourcing>>Setup>>System Setup>> Integrated System Configuration.... Check The PI URL maintained here.

Please make sure that the business Service name , interface name, namespace text are entered in sap Sourcing PI URL in the same case as configured in SAP Netweaver PI

Refer This URL format:

URL http://host:port/sap/xi/adapter_plain?namespace=http://frictionless.esource.com/v2.0&interface=MI_ES...

Enter Namespace,Interface,service name Correctly . Ask your PI consultant for this details.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sushant/Dan,

I have maintained the same setting for ERP and it doesnot through the error.But the error still appears for SRM.we are on Application Version: 9.0.01.00 .do you suggest any note or patch application on this version.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check if external system is pointed correctly ?

SAP Sourcing>>Setup>>System Setup>> External Systems

Also please check if PI is configured properly to point to the same external system

Regards

Sudipta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

I have seen the error 500 occur numerous times when the Sourcing server can not communicate with the ERP/SRM server.

I would advise checking with the team that manage the firewalls to ensure the servers can communicate with each other.

Thanks

Dan