Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition table found in Access Sequence but missing in V/03

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

Condition tables were perfectly working , but in between while trying to create a sales order , message pops up saying that A 550 table is missing in access .

So i checked the access seq. , the condition table number is there but the description is missing and when i checked in fields Tab in v/07 the field label and rest of are there . So when i checked V/03 the condition number is not there so i tried creating it once more but a field is missing ( material group 1 ) . Please do help

Regards

JNM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Dear Jagan,

Is this noticed in your production system? If yes, check the transports that were migrated around these dates.

Even in Dev and QA system - There is a high probability that somebody has changed A550 table.

Do a thing, create a new table lets say A990 and assign to Access sequence, Maintain  test condition record and check in dev system. if it works, it confirm A550 has been touched.

You can delete A550 and reconstruct it. make sure the sequence of TR and activation of A550 table again.

Hope this helps !!!

Keep us updated on your progress.

Thanks

Kartik

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kartik Badyal and all

Really nice to get all the answers , well i think i found out the problem . While the table was created there was some old transport which was in the dev sys attached to this new transport . So when this request was transport to QUA and PROD it slipped out the field label of material group 1 so thats what created all the problems.Now i deleted the old request from Dev sys and unlocked all the objects which were attached to that .  When i transport the previous request which led to all these i think it was a cluster transport so the older tranports got affected with this new one .

So the bottom line is , deleted the previous transports and created the new and transported that to PROD and now its working fine .

Thanks all for the valuable answers really appreciate it !!!

Regards

JNM

gazzal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Very Very useful your answer Sir,

I have been posted FB60 succesfully after created 550 table (Country dependent condition table) in access sequence only.

Because my system has not available 926 table (TAX CODE)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagan,

Did you initializes the fields in V/07 after creating your access sequence. Check all the possible fields in the Table that have been used to create the access. Has Exclusive indicator been checked? Would suggest you to revise the whole process again. Regenerating the Table might help. Rgds.

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ammarah

I have checked that also . I think the reason could be of a cluster transport.

Regards

JNM

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

while creating the condition table did you check for any Errors while saving.

after assigining the table in the Access sequence you need to simulate with the fields to get a Green colour.

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Siva Vasireddy

I did check that also .

Regards

JNM

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please specify what are the fields you have taken to create a table and also recheck the Access sequence that is Assigned to the Condition type.

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,     Just remove all the things, and try it from fresh one and also take care of condition table which will be assign in access sequence. Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kundan Vishwakarma

I did try it out again , but still that one field is missing in the condition table.

Regards

JNM