cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project system Configuration Extended to new company code

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I would like to copy Project system configuration from existing company code to new company code, the new company code is mirror copy of old company code, Controlling area,chart of acts and GL all are same.
Could you please help me any one?

Quick response Highly appriciate.

Thanks You somuch,
subbu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Subbu

Copy the the older  project Profile  with existing company code , rename the project Profile and change the company code from existing to new company code in Organisation Tab of the Project Profile .

this will extend the project system configuration to new company code

please check it out and revert back

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay Hebbal,

Perfect answer. Thank you so much.

I alredy did the same configuration past two days back. any how thanks once again.

subbu FICO

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Subbu,

You need to identify in PS if you have any specific configuration for company code ( it is not mandatory), for example in the project profile.

Almost the PS configuration are independent on company code ( and dependent on controlling area)... then if you don't change the controlling area it is possible you don't have to configure so much... but this is depending on your settings that you need review.

Regards,

Sara

0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

we are using same Controlling area? Could you please Guide me what are configuration i need to carry for new company code? is there any possible to copy existing configuration?

Thanks for your reply.....Could you please guide me for this Queary also

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

No, there i nothing standard to copy configuration from one company code to another one ( for PS) because the settings are independent on company code. It is true that part of this settings you can make dependent on company code ( Like project profile) but not so much and it is not mandatory.

Subbu.. do you know which settings do you have especific for company code...it is important you identify them.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subbu,

You need to do it one by one.   ps config is independent on company code.

thanks

prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have to do copy PS config. one by one only.

Regards,

Harsh.