Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Sender JDBC channel

former_member593220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario like JDBC --> PI --> SAP.

In this interafce, PI is trying to fetch the data from MySQL DB with JDBC adapter, but the data is not coming into PI. When i ahve checked in the communication channel monitoring found some error message also the channel is processing with errors. From the error message i unedrstood that it is a database level error.

Belwo is the eroro message which am getting in the Channel monitoring..

"Database-level error reported by JDBC driver while executing statement 'CALL proc_dtdc_cnote_sales_sd'. The JDBC driver returned the following error message: 'java.sql.SQLException: Incorrect decimal value: '0.0000,0.0000' for column 'v_advance_ts' at row 49503'. For details, contact your database server vendor."

Please suggest me where i need tocorrect in Stored proc or in table level.

Thanks in Advance..!

--

With Warm Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error is clearly indicating "Incorrect decimal value: '0.0000,0.0000' for column 'v_advance_ts' at row 49503'. For details, contact your database server vendor."

once you have to check the decimal value and value of the field in database because there is separated value with comma .('0.0000,0.0000') and once check decimal positions also .then check what is the data type of that field. and once check mapping  also

former_member593220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked in IR the data type of this field is String and in mapping this field was directly mapped to SAP field, there is no logic.

--

With Warm Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raj,

okay , mightbe that is problem in DB so Once you have to check decimal values and that related field Data type in DB because in DataBase point of you Comma (,) is using for separated values

mightbe  here '0.0000,0.0000' that is one decimal value but data base point of view 2 values for one field (mis match the fields and values/not match the no of values to no of fields )so once you have to check Decimal value that related field .

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

As you are getting the value from DB you might need to handle the record value befor PI channel try to fetch the data.

Contact your your DB team they would be able to help you.

Regards,

Naveen

former_member593220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Thank you. I have involved DB team to check this in your view, will update you my findings.

--

With Warm Regards

Raj

former_member593220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, checking with DB team about this. Will post my findings soon.

--

With Warm Regards

Raj

former_member593220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My issue has been resolved after checking with DB team.

This issue was raised due to sending incorrect input data into the v_advance_ts field.

Instead of sending 0.0000 value they are sending "0.0000,0.0000" value into v_advance_ts field.

Also the same has been correcte now PI is able to fetch the data from DB.

Thanks a lot to every body. For your valuable suggestions.

--

With Warm Regards

Raj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

If you are using a SQL query in the Channel config, cross check the length of the fileds which is throwing exception and also verify the field format in SAP.

Thanks

Anand

former_member593220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks fro your reply. We are not using Queries in sender channel, we are using Stored Procs. I believe that there could a mistake in input values or SP's. Will post my findings, once it is fixed.

--

With Warm Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you cross checked the data for the field mentioned over in the log ?

Check the format of the data stored and the type defined for the same..

HTH

Rajesh