cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Pricing date in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Whenever i create a new sales order VA01, a Message no. V1437 "Date 01.08.2009 is in the past" appeared as a warning.

However, i checked the config for my sales order type in VOV8, the field 'Prop.f.pricing date' is already set to blank. (Today's date)

May i know why is the pricing date not defaulting to today's date?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you for your inputs! I found the default pricing date being set in screen variant for transaction VA01. I have removed it in SHD0 and its working fine. Will close this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joey,

Please check in VOV8 for your sale document type as if some variant has been assigned there since few months back i've faced similar issue and resolved it by removing the variant from sale document type. Do check previous enhancements if done any at your end in User Exit for sale document processing. Lemme know the findings after trying this, hope it works. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Yes its is marked.

Regards,

Joey Luo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joey,

Pls recheck whether any Variant is assigned to yr sales document type (in Transaction flow part) as normaly the message appears when user create a sceen variant and missed  to remove the date from the variant.

Rd's

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you v much for your feedback. Ive checked the customer master and condition type configurations are correct only.

It seems that the pricing date field at SALES TAB in the first screen of VA01 is missing that is causing the pricing date to be defaulted to a past date. Thus it applies for all document types and customers.

The Pricing date is still availabe at header->sales and item-> sales A tab.

May i know how to put the field back? I checked SHD0 (Transaction and screen variant) it is same as my other SAP clients that is without the problem.

You inputs are much appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joey,

Can u pls check whether the "Propose Delivery date " is marked on yr order type customization.

Rd's

Sanjay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOV8, select the standard order type OR and check what is assigned under the tab "Transaction flow".  It should have been same as your zee order type also.  The fields what I am referring to are (a) Screen sequence grp and (b) FCode for overv.scr.

G. Lakshmipathi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Joey,

I will suggest you to work with your ABAPer & debug the Sales Order creation.

It seems that there is some Z-Development in Sales Order User Exit in Program MV45AFZZ, that is causing system to fix Pricing Date as a past date.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joey,

Check your condition type configuration, there it has a control as Pricing date - check the entries in that field. Also check if any exit is changing your requested delivery date to a past date and also let us know if you are getting the same date in the message, when you key in your order

Regards

Vasanth

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the customer master level \

go to xd02 enter the details and go to general data unloading data tab level any factory calender assign ,  and also check the plant calender , shipping point calender ,

i think customer master level you can assign different calender , it remove and check the order

regards

sankar