cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Master sales view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to query the material master for date on which each view was created for a material, for example date on which sales view was created?

This information is available in Administrative data of the material. If we enter the sales org plant details in MM03 and check the administrative data we can see when each view was created.

Is there any way to access/query this data?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use SE16 on table MSTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you all for providing your valuable inputs. MSTA contains all the details we needed.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Try using MM04. It gives you the change logs in a much easier way and with the T-codes...So obviously MM01 would be the days of creation...

One constraint here is that you can run the tcode or a range of materials...only one at a time.

Regards

Vasanth

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend Vasanth,   Can you tell me , how can we range the material in MM04....Because i don;t think that there is a multiple selection for the material code..... Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

that first part was a typo error...and the second one says that it can be run only one at a time...

"One constraint here is that you can run the tcode or a range of materials...only one at a time."

sorry man...

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend Vasanth,   It;s Ok... Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,   Just go to T-code, MM02 or MM03, and then go to Environment (Menu Bar) and select Display change, you will get , whatever the changes had been done in the Material master data..... Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you would request abaper to build a new custom report bases on FM

CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ

where the objectclass is MATERIAL

regards,

p.s. I don't think you can get it using sap queries...