Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reimbursement of Local Travel & Misc. Exp. - R3 & ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to config for local travel & Misc.(Food) exp. reimbursement via ESS:

Please refer below scenario -

1) Employee raise request on ESS for local travel reimbursement.

2) Once it approves from line manager, employee submit the printout to Account dept. for amount transfer.

Kindly let me know, Configuration to be required for above scenario in ECC & ESS. I am working on ECC 6.0 EHP 6 .

Rds,

Harshad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Awaiting for your response.

Rds,

Harshad

0 Kudos

Hi Harshad

You have this in the ERP HCM forum whereas we have a specific forum for Travel Management so I have moved this for you!    

Just to answer your query though, you will get most of this information from the SAP help, service marketplace and the Travel management external wiki

(wiki link below; http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/Getting+Started+in+FI-TV )

It depends how little or how much you have done on this yet so I'm starting at the minimum here! 

You would need to activate the BC extension set EA_TRV for Travel Management and for EHP6 activate the business functions FIN_TRAVEL_1 and FIN_TRAVEL_2/3 for Web Dynpro ABAP etc depending on your requirements (have a look to the note 1812863    as this has direct links for the business functionality for each in the references)

You also need to configure customizings as per IMG for your expense types/wage types/tax requirements etc and then posting of expenses to FI or payroll and credit card clearing if using and workflow templates are delivered in Travel Management for approval etc.

But all of this should be easily found in the SAP help and documentation!

Kind regards

Sally