Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with user default in GRC 10.0

pranabsingh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on configuring userdefaults in GRC AC. 10.0.

I have already reffered the link

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/GRC/Setting+up+User+Defaults+in+Access+Control+10.0

and sap note 1615552.

I am stuck at the point where i have to do the BRF+ application setting .

can you please advise how can i select condition or decision tables where i can apply condition for user default.

Regards,

Pranab

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranab,

As you can see from your attachment, you can create user defaults based on request attributes and role attributes. Normally you would use role attributes to determine user defaults. This table would always contain only one record . Please note that the name of this context variable is ROLE_ATRIBUTES but it will also contain all the lineitems added to request ( system... ).

Now this rule is called once per lineitem in the request. So you can create a loop on this table and within loop you can create a decision table . In decision table you can check the condition like "Connector = GRRCCLNT100" etc.. to return a default id that you created in IMG .

Best Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

I am trying to do the same as Pranab and facing the same issue.

I already read in some notes your tip about creating a LOOP in the table, and could not understand what that means.   Can you suggest some documentation about it?

Thanks,

Vaner

pranabsingh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Thank for your reply.

A detailed document would be very help.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Pranab

suman_puthadi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pranab,

Kindly define the loop under the expression and process the decision table ..

Please find the screen shot for the same...

In the process rule add the decision table.

For each line item in the table role attributes ,the rule RTEST_RULE3 will be executed …

Answers (0)