cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLT job log in HANA Data Provisioning

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have replicated tables from ECC to HANA via SLT. In the 'Data Load Management' box I see the tables and Load/Replication is successful.

However my issue is I see nothing the the Job Log? Is there any configuration I need, or could I be missing an authorisation?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some updates.

Yes understand the replication process.

Issue is some load/replicate jobs in HANA are stuck on 'Scheduled' - within Studio you can do nothing - not able to do new load or replicate, not able to stop or resume.

I've traced down the issue to problems in ECC - there are some trigger tables (/1CADMC/00000222) that are active in the ABAP dictionary but do not exist at Oracle level. We are then getting ABAP dumps with SQL error 4098 when the SLT RFC user tries to read these tables in ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Being dim - the Statistics screen in in SLT in LTR anyway found it - but still same problem eg for MARA it is not showing any detailed statistics - but I can see the data in HANA - any idea why the detailed statistics are not displayed? It just says 'no latency data available' ?

SK-EA
Active Participant
0 Kudos

A S

Have you performed the initial load of data after transferring metadata to SAP Hana DB? IF yes, after the initial load the SLT operates only on delta. i.e, everytime new data comes into the configured SAP tables, the SLT triggers will tranfer the delta to SAP Hana DB.

As you can see from the logs currently there seems to no new data available in the table.

Try adding couple of records to the table and verify the logs again.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Srinivas K.