Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error spnego after patch

Hi experts,

I patched my Java system that I had configured SSO with spnego. In the pdf instructions in spnego appear that, before path the system I have to undeploy the component spnego, but... I did not do it; and now it does not work the SSO.

Can anyone help me? I try to undeploy and deploy again but I continue with the same problem.

I check with the diagtool and appear:

Unsupported callback.

[EXCEPTION]

javax.security.auth.callback.UnsupportedCallbackException: Unrecognized Callback

at com.sun.security.auth.callback.TextCallbackHandler.handle(TextCallbackHandler.java:118)

at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$SecureCallbackHandler$1.run(LoginContext.java:812)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$SecureCallbackHandler.handle(LoginContext.java:808)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.login.FastLoginContext.notifyAuthState(FastLoginContext.java:537)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.login.FastLoginContext.login(FastLoginContext.java:247)

at com.sap.engine.system.SystemLoginModule.login(SystemLoginModule.java:90)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:331)

at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:675)

at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(LoginContext.java:129)

at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(LoginContext.java:610)

at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokeModule(LoginContext.java:607)

at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:534)

at sun.security.jgss.LoginUtility.run(LoginUtility.java:57)

at sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5AcceptCredential.getKeyFromSubject(Krb5AcceptCredential.java:186)

at sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5AcceptCredential.getInstance(Krb5AcceptCredential.java:80)

at sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5MechFactory.getCredentialElement(Krb5MechFactory.java:75)

at sun.security.jgss.GSSManagerImpl.getCredentialElement(GSSManagerImpl.java:149)

at sun.security.jgss.GSSCredentialImpl.add(GSSCredentialImpl.java:334)

at sun.security.jgss.GSSCredentialImpl.<init>(GSSCredentialImpl.java:44)

at sun.security.jgss.GSSManagerImpl.createCredential(GSSManagerImpl.java:102)

at com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.spnego.legacy.util.ConfigurationHelper.acquireCredentialsInCurrentThread(ConfigurationHelper.java:207)

at com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.spnego.legacy.util.ConfigurationHelper.access$000(ConfigurationHelper.java:30)

at com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.spnego.legacy.util.ConfigurationHelper$RunnableHelper.run(ConfigurationHelper.java:302)

No authenticated user found.

16:53:12:554 Path J2EE_GUEST SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_20 ~inmodule.ticket.CreateTicketLoginModule Exiting method with false

16:53:12:555 Path J2EE_GUEST SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_20 ~engine.services.security.authentication Exception : Cannot authenticate the user.

java.lang.Exception

at com.sap.exception.BaseExceptionInfo.traceAutomatically(BaseExceptionInfo.java:1175)

at com.sap.exception.BaseExceptionInfo.<init>(BaseExceptionInfo.java:263)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException.<init>(BaseLoginException.java:163)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.login.ModulesProcessAction.run(ModulesProcessAction.java:178)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.login.FastLoginContext.login(FastLoginContext.java:187)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at com.sap.security.core.logon.imp.SAPJ2EEAuthenticator.getLoggedInUser(SAPJ2EEAuthenticator.java:206)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.service.authenticationservice.AuthenticationService.getLoggedInUser(AuthenticationService.java:303)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.connection.UMHandler.handleUM(UMHandler.java:96)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.connection.ServletConnection.handleRequest(ServletConnection.java

getLoggedInUser(request, response)

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Cannot authenticate the user.

at com.sap.engine.services.security.login.ModulesProcessAction.run(ModulesProcessAction.java:178)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.login.FastLoginContext.login(FastLoginContext.java:187)

at com.sap.security.core.logon.imp.SAPJ2EEAuthenticator.getLoggedInUser(SAPJ2EEAuthenticator.java:206)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.service.authenticationservice.AuthenticationService.getLoggedInUser(AuthenticationService.java:303)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.connection.UMHandler.handleUM(UMHandler.java:96)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.connection.ServletConnection.handleRequest(ServletConnection.java:181)

If I active com.sap.security.spnego.legacy = true it works during one day...

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Tags:
Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question