cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI for Mac OS 10.8 - issues with download link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried to download SAP GUI for Mac OS 10.8 (SAP GUI for Java 7.30) using below link from Service Market Place. But it didn't work for me either on Windows OS or Mac OS 10.8.

https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=DISPHIER&HEADER=Y&FUNCTIO...

Is there any other place where I can get both .jar file and zipped materias? Basically I need to get both files and save them on any USB folder.

Thanks in advance!

Elizaveta.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've just successfully downloaded from that link. Try again - I have occasionally had stuff fail temporarily, and start working again shortly afterwards.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steve!

I've just tried again and ended up with the same.... Looks I'm doing smth wrong.

1) I opened the link (Java 7.30 download) and clicked on Mac OS X.

2) Here we have .jar file and .zip file

3) I've selected both of them and added to basket

4) After that I'm stuck. Status of both is "available to download". But the trick is that there are no buttons like "click here to download". Also nothing is happening. I tried to click on both files, a new window opens but is says HTTP 403 error (website declined to show this page)

Do you know by chance where the problem is?

Elizaveta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you add them to your download basket you need to use the SAP Download Manager to download them. When you look at your download basket there is a "Get Download Manager" button neat the top of the page. Download and install that first, and then you'll be able to download the JavaGui.

However, if you click on the links in the "Download Object" column, you can download them directly. Yes, this is much easier than using the download basket:-)

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Steve!

In the end it turned out to be the issue with my browser. When I tried the same using collegue's laptop, everything worked as it should be.

Elizaveta.