cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule EEM Script !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I recently configured EEM successfully in solman 7.1 SP7 and i deployed scripts on SMD Agent.

I want to run two scripts at the same time in the same Robot.

So in solman_setup i configured scripts to start at "hhmm". I put value "1655" in parameter “schedule.starttime”, but scripts didn’t start at this time.

I removed this parameter for one script, so it started working again periodically. But the other one didn’t start. In addition, there is no error message.

Is here anyone who can help me !!!

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

Anis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I solved the issue finally by creating a semaphore x supporting parallel execute of two scripts and i used it in script configuration:

I added two paremeters to robot configuration as follow

And i added two others parmeters in script configuration of both scripts as follow

Kind Regards

Anis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this issue was reported in earliar EEM version sp05 correction note, either or the way, have you applied the latest correction note Note 1768544 - Corrections for EEM 7.1 SP06 and SP07

And also check to schdule the both script in two different time, s t working?

There might be other reason also, check the trouble shooting guides here

SAP Community Network Wiki - End-User Experience Monitoring - Troubleshooting 7.1

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I applied the correction note and scheduled just one script to start at hhmm but still not working.

Thanks.

Anis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anis,

Could you please let me know

1. Users id running by scripts are service user or not? If not make it service user.

2. Have you test the script in eem editor?

Regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Thanks for the answer,

I tested the script and it worked well  in EEM Editor

I changed the user to service user but still not working 

Regards

Anis