cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rfce error issue while configuring CCMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While connecting the ECC system from CEN(solman) system while configuring CCMS, am getting the below error for rfc connections.

I have maintained the rfc connection of ecc system in CEN system(solman system) and connection is working fine and authorization test is also fine.The below rfc connections i have maintained in solman systems  are  XXX_RZ20_COLLECT  and XXX_RZ20_ANALYZE  and connectivity works fine with rfc connections.

I have maintained the sapmsXXX 36XX/tcp in hosts file and services too  and restarted the system also ...But still connections are giving errors while trying to connect the RFC connections to the monitored system

XXX_RZ20_COLLECT_094310Error when opening an RFC connection (LB: Hostname or service of the message server unknown#DEST =xxx_RZ20_COLLECT_09).

Error during remote call of SAL_MS_GET_LOCAL_MS_INFO function: Error when opening an RFC connection (LB: Hostname or service of the message server unknown#DEST=xxx

Error during remote call of SALC function: Error when opening an RFC connection (LB: Hostname or service of the message server unknown#DEST =xxx    

Error during remote call of RFC1 function: Error when opening an RFC connection (LB: Hostname or service of the message server unknown#DEST =xxx      

Please let me know if anyone know any solutions .

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition, please check whether fully qualifed domain name is maintained in both the servers in the HOSTS FILE  . I mean both source & target systems.

As well as check whether sidadm has access to /etc/services file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

FQDN of both source and target systems are not maintained in HOSTS file

I have root access for both hosts and services files under /etc .Am unable to change it .Let me call the unix memebers to change this or add those specific entries in both source and target system

Regards

Ram

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

You need to maintain the entry sapmsXXX 36XX/tcp in etc/services file.

After maintaining the entry , update the message.

With Regards

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

I amintained it and still getting same errors .

Regards

Ram

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Can you please paste the screenshot.

With Regards

Ashutosh