cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reject SC Approval Process for Entire document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi community,

The approval process for SC needed to be at item level, so different users can decide over each item line. This works fine, but the business need that when any user rejects a single item line all document has to be pass to Rejected status.

I've a scheme process with six process levels associated for SC. The first two levels have a desicion type as "Completition" the rest is set as "Overall desicion for partial document". For this four last levels in the Badi all desicion sets have diferent actors for each item.

I need to be sure that what the business is asking for is inconsistent, or please someone tell me how this could be done.

Best Regards!.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Esteban,

i guess you use Item-based decision for partial document (decision type 4).

Never tried, but what you could do is to assign all determined approvers (unrespectively to which decision set each one is initially assigned) to each decision set created.

In this way, as each Decision Set covers all SC item, if one approver makes a rejection, other approvers decision is not mandatory to process approval level.

Nevertheless, by doing this, all SC items will be available for approbation/rejection by all approvers determined (as their decision set is for all SC items). So, if you do not want this behaviour, you will have to manage on you own SC items to be enabled/disabled according to initial Decision Set determined.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok, there some points are not clear for me. If you use completion you can only use the decision type 1 and 2.

While using approval then the 4 types are possible.  Please check help link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/a1/3cb4dffa314073b44b7ef3ba1a33c1/frameset.htm

When using item based decision, the rejection occurs per item. What you can do is to configure the system to send the document back to the creator once the document is partially  rejected. Please read the wiki page for this: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/lYrqDQ

I hope this clarify the requirement,

Cheers,

Melina

Ps.: If this helps you, please assign the concerning SDN points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks both of you for your answers. I've applied the "back to SC creator" option.

Again thanks!.