cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMR not assigned to inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

For a material, marked as inspect with task list, and a task list, which is assigned a dynamic modification rule and marked as lot-based dynamic modification; when the inspection lot is created the task list gets assigned to the lot however DMR is not assigned in quantities tab. The sampling function does not work because of this with an error like "Quality stage cannot be determined", and the lot cannot be released. I have checked master data for the material and inspection type and links between DMR and the sampling scheme, everything looks fine. How could we release the inspection lot?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have figured it out. User exit QDSE0002, which helps to manipulate quality level during inspection lot creation, was activated in the system. The exit was activated with no development, which clears the exporting parameter - quality level. When I moved importing parameter to the exporting parameter (or else I would have deactivated the user exit), quality stage and level could be determined and the problem was solved.

Thanks.

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ozgen,

Check if you've assigned Sampling Procedure to DMR in transaction-QDB1.

I believe, I had faced the same problem & was solved after this maintenance.

Check & confirm.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The assignment had already been made. Moreover, I manually created inspection stage for the material & vendor, but the problem was not solved.

Thanks anyway.