Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to activate a Request ...

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Im Govardan  and new to NWDI , i created one activity and i could sucessfully checkin the activity but not able to activate that im getting error , which is as follows

[echo]    output

dir: /usr/sap/EPD/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/1/.B/964/t/D4C5AF462891E824602B9AD662B46BE7/classes [javac] Compiling 45 source files to /usr/sap/EPD/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/1/.B/964/t/D4C5AF462891E824602B9AD662B46BE7/classes [javac]

ERROR: /usr/sap/EPD/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/1/.B/964/t/D4C5AF462891E824602B9AD662B46BE7/gen_wdp/packages/com/axisbank/bankrpt/vcbankreportcomp/BankReportView.java:37: package com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows.resources does not exist [javac]

ERROR: import com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows.resources.windows; [javac]

ERROR:                                                  ^ [javac] 1 error Error: /usr/sap/EPD/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/1/.B/964/DCs/axis/portal_dev/bankrpt/_comp/gen/default/logs/build.xml:163: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.compile(Javac.java:938) at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.execute(Javac.java:758)

can u please help me sort out the issue , im working on NWDI 7.0.14 version.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mtremblay-savard
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you send your code please?

Regards,
Max

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Max ,

which code should i send , like in the view component and component controller i have many methods are there .
The above error is occuring in the CBS log ,when i try to activate the activity, so not able to sort out.

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi max  

I need one more favour ,

Like it will be very help ful to me if you suggest the correct steps that are required for deleting a dc in nwdi.

Actually i created a DC named Portal_Dev/Portal_Dev/welcome and associated an activity welcome_Page_29.01.2013 to it , but later i came to know that i gave a wrong package name(i.e repeated portal_dev twice instead of once)  while creating .

I again created the DC with same name in another package i.e Portal_Dev/welcome , and associated with same activity welcome_Page_29.01.2013 .

Now i deleted the Portal_Dev/Portal_Dev/welcome in webdynpro perspective along with all contents on disk .

Now when ever i Build any other DC in the studio im getting the following error

*******************************************Start of error*****************************

and also because of that im not able to Chekin the activity welcome_Page_29.01.2013 and getting the following error

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

20:23:32.998  UPLOAD  (FAILED: File could not be uploaded. MD5 for local file cannot be computed because there is no local file for /ARTERCMS/arter.com_ARTER_PROD_SC/dev/inactive/SCs/arter.com/ARTER_PROD_SC/_comp/TopLevelDCs/arter portal_dev portal_dev welcome.dcref)  arter portal_dev portal_dev welcome.dcref   (C:\Documents and Settings\TP00020246\.dtc\0\SCs\arter.com\ARTER_PROD_SC\_comp\TopLevelDCs\arter portal_dev portal_dev welcome.dcref) 

20:23:32.998  UPLOAD  (SKIPPED: File was not changed since last upload/download ( last change: Tue Jan 29 16:42:06 IST 2013 ))  arter portal_dev welcome.dcref   (C:\Documents and Settings\TP00020246\.dtc\0\SCs\arterbank.com\ARTER_PROD_SC\_comp\TopLevelDCs\arter portal_dev welcome.dcref)

20:23:32.998  CHECKIN  (FAILED: Uploading files failed.)  welcome_Page_Acitivity_29.01.2013   (act_w_ARTERCMS_arterbank_2e_com_ARTER_PROD_SC_dev_inactive_u_j2ee_admin_t_2013_01_29_11_04_13_GMT_4d760a5c-121e-448d-ad21-3cd32c11e708)

20:23:32.998  CHECKIN  (FAILED: CHECKIN on activity act_w_AXISCMS_axisbank_2e_com_AXIS_PROD_SC_dev_inactive_u_j2ee_admin_t_2013_01_29_11_04_13_GMT_4d760a5c-121e-448d-ad21-3cd32c11e708 failed : Uploading files failed.:operation failed)

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

/userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.listener.DevConfListener) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] ERROR: portal_dev/portal_dev/welcome: Failed to read component definition from local file arter.com_ARTER_PROD_SC_1:arter/portal_dev/portal_dev/welcome : Cannot read component definition. File does not exist: C:\Documents and Settings\TP00020246\.dtc\0\DCs\arter\portal_dev\portal_dev\welcome\_comp\.dcdef (Cannot read component definition. File does not exist: C:\Documents and Settings\TP00020246\.dtc\0\DCs\arter\portal_dev\portal_dev\welcome\_comp\.dcdef)

*********************************************** End of Error *****************************************

mtremblay-savard
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

From what i have found on your mistake : "The error shows that the file is not existing in your Local system. The activity is trying to checkin a file which is not at all present. Hence, its not getting checked in. The file must have been already deleted for some reason. So, i feel you need to revert and delete the activity."

So according to this i guess you need to revert and delete the activity.

And if you want to delete your DC from NWDI, here is two links explaining how :
http://scn.sap.com/thread/1709645

http://scn.sap.com/message/9212504#9212504
Both look pretty much the same but there is some extra details in both so i hope they might be helpful to you!

Regards,
Max

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Max ,

Thanks for your reply , now im stuck at reverting the activity , like im able to revert the activities that are available in the open activities tab , and in the activation tab i dont have option to revert , so how to revert the activity present in Activation Tab .

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

i have one more doubt on reverting an activity , the changes pertaining to that activity alone is affected or it has an impact on other activities created for other DCs........

mtremblay-savard
Participant
0 Kudos

There you go, hope this will help

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2124961

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how come this is imported???

import com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows.resources.windows

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jun Wu ,

Im Generating A PDF using Itext API , in that way it has come i guess.