Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy safety stock field to Z field in SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have requirement :

I need to copy safety stock key figure calculated using standard SNP macro based on days of supply and SZ method

I have created a Z keyfigure

Added it to planning Area

And created macro that copies Safety stock key figure to Z keyfigure created

if I make the macro as default macro then the data appears as expected. in the interactive planning book

Issues if don't make it default:

1st once i run the macro it copies correctly to keyfigure data to z keyfigure but the value of calculated safety stock changes

2nd once i press save button on the interactive screen calculated keyfigure gets back to the old value

3rd if i run the macro in the background it doesn't give any result even if i make it default

If any body has worked on such a requirement and can help me would be grt

Thanks

Manas Malhotra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manas,

I will assume you are talking about local copies of PA 9ASNP05 and PB 9ASNP_SSP.  What semantic did you assign your KF to?  What aggregate(s) did you assign your custom KF to?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, I have created my own planning area coping the standard

Have added my own keyfigure ( safety stock) where i want to copy auxilary keyfigure safety stock

in this case auxilary keyfigure is getting calculated using safety days of suplly maintained in loc prod master

my only concern is that have written a macro to copy auxilary field to keyfigure ( safety stock)

is there a way we can do it

Regards

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found the solution for this

I was able to execute the macro in the back ground using first start marco determine workdays , then run default macro for days suply , safety stock and then ran my created macro in the background it worked

Regards

Manas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another input to above discussion is that its a Auxiliary field that i willing to copy