cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Deliveries report with WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are doing CNS0 delivery from project . We need report of delivery from project with WBS i need to show number of deliveries with WBS. Is there any standard report that fulfil my requirement. I know about VL06 and i also entered LP but it does not show WBS. Kindly suggest in this regards

Best Regards to Everyone

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at implementing PROMAN, Procurement Manager for PS.  Transaction CNMM.  It pulls in project related deliveries.  You can also create the deliveries from PROMAN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard report available to to view CNS0 deliverables. But you can check in transaction CN52N against column "Quantity Withdrawn". That means goods issued for final shipment.

Else you can go for development as suggested by Tushar.

Another alternate option is check in table RESB-against column Final issue (KZEAR).

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply can you please guide me how to do it using Query . Basically i want to do it using query but a bit confuse regarding how to join tables . CNS0 has project info Sales info delivery info. So please guide me how to join and get the desired result from Query.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Waiting for Valuable answers...

Best Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try in the meanwhile, if not go to Tac SQVI and select the tables PROJ and LIPS.

The select the fields to input the input data to execute the query on tab "selection feilds" and select display fileds on tab "list of field selection".

You have to play here to get correct output as you wish.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

former_member220517
Participant
0 Kudos

I did it through by creating SQVI query by joining PSPNR from PROJ with PSPNR from LIPS. And also select WBS in selection as well as in out.

Selection

Output

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good to know you got what you are looking for!. Then close the thread.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In CNS0, when you enter Project def/WBS element on input screen and click on Deliveries, you will get see Delivery numbers along with Delivery date.

I guess other than this there is no standard report. In one of my previous project, we have developed one Z report 'ZPSDM' called Project Delivery Monitor wherein we used to display all information like

Plant,MRP contrl, Reqmt.Qty,Reqmt date, Delivery no., item,Deli.Qty,Pick Qty,Sold to party etc.

You can talk to your ABAPer and develop such report.

Regards

Tushar