cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which is the best method to upload data outof BAPI and BDC ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

please friends help me out to solve this problem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palnati,

From a conversion's/data load point of view a BAPI(any FM) is always preferred as compared to BDC because of the following reasons -

a) A BAPI provides standardized error messages as provided by SAP Transaction when run in online mode.

b) A BDC is highly dependent on the configuration and as the screen flow changes ( may be in Quality or Production) the BDC code needs to be tweaked accordingly.

More over for your requirement, to upload G/L Accounts Centrally you can use, the FM - 'GL_ACCT_MASTER_MAINTAIN'.

Please revert in case of further clarifications.

KR,

Ankit Maskara.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Ankit its helpfull...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anybody help me to set release the SAP GTS standard idoc type /SAPSLL/CCECUS02 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palnati,

A suggestion - Please post new questions in a separate thread. It gives more visibility and faster resolution also.

For the mentioned query, please read from page 22 onwards this document -

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30c7015e-c191-2d10-71b9-95907dc8e...

Revert in case of questions.

Thanks,

Ankit Maskara.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to explain the question in more detail in order to get assistance.

Thanks,

Graham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thank you graham,

I was given to upload GL postings through FS00 , How to do that ? So is there any bapi for that or do i need to follow BDC ?

could you help me put to solve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palnati,

I'm not an expert in data loading.  BDC will work although there may be an IDOC you can use with LSMW.

Regards,

Graham