cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing and GL issue

0 Kudos

Experts,

I have created new pricing procedure and in the procedure discount is calculated on Offer price .User doesn't want to show the discount to separate GL.

He wants the discount to be in the revenues ERL G/L.

But while passing the Invoice to accounting it is showing in two lines ,instead of showing in one line.

Please let me know how to show the entry in single line.

Ex:instead of showing 80- in single line it is showing as 100- AND 20- in two lines.

Please find the attached screen prints.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

What is the business logic behind this requirement?

As these are distinctive seperate items & GL Accounts & other objects, system cannot club them & post net value. It will post two seperate lines.

Your requirement is not possible in SAP Standard.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran G,

It will show in two lines. Since you are hitting same GL for Credit as wel as debit entry, it has to be in two lines, until unless you take ABAPer's help and customise.

Try to explain and convince your client about revenue and offer discount concept.

Thanks

Kartik

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran

Have you assigned same G/L with account keys ERL and ZDS?

0 Kudos

No

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

If you do this assignment then only you can post that Value / amount to FI View .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

first you assign the same g/l account for erl and zds then only it will come single g/l account and one g/l posted in accounts

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then assign this and test.

0 Kudos

I have assigned but still it is the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First remove the statistcal check against condition type ZBP1 and remove account keys against discount and offer price condition types.Also make these two as statistical condition types so that issue will be resolved.

Please check if attached accounting document is what you need.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran

I have checked this in system and tested at my end. In my opinion summarizing two G/Ls of different nature is not possible. Your Revenue G/L is credit G/L with credit G/L indicator H and discount c posting is debit amount with debit indicator S. Check your accounting document in BSEG table in SE16 or SE11.

If you read SAP note 36353 then you will come to know that SAP system will summarize two line items only if they are different on value fields but in your case they are different in posting key and debit/credit indicator also.

I don't know why client wants to show discount and revenue in same G/L but as per SAP standard it is not possible to display them in single line item

Please check and give your comments on this.

Thanks