SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheque Payment details through FPE1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my current scenario there are some cases where we have create credit open items through manual posting(FPE1). Normally we are using FP05 and FP25 for accepting payment but for some cases we need create credit open items with Bank details like cheque number and bank number.

I have checked the screen configuration but couldn't find these two fields in the structure "FKKOPLST'.

We dont want to touch the standard structure. Is there any other way out to add these two fields so that we can capture bank details through FPE1.

Thanks and Regards

Kumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Have you checked the field EMBVT under the structure FKKOPLST?

You can use this field to store the Bank Number.

However, if you want to use this field to store the bank number, you have maintain the bank number at the BP level first.

You can use the field OPTXT (Text Field) under the structure FKKOPLST  for capturing the check number.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I don't think it is possible to enter bank and check details through FPE1 transaction code to mimin FP05 & FP25, why do you want to use the FPE1 istead of payment transactions ? is there any specific reason.

thanks,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for the reply. We are using payment transactions for accepting payment. But it is through the third party vendor and at specific places.

Normally we don't accept payment where vendor service is not available but in case we have to accept then employees has only authorization of FPE1. That's why we want to capture those bank details through FPE1.

Thanks and Regards

Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

If you want to post payments that you received from third party vendors like super markets etc there are various ways to do it  you can use transaction codes FPCD, FPCJ ( cash journal ), external cash desk services etc apart from FP05 and FP25.

thanks,

Vikram

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Have you checked the field EMBVT under the structure FKKOPLST?

You can use this field to store the Bank Number.

However, if you want to use this field to store the bank number, you have maintain the bank number at the BP level first.

You can use the field OPTXT (Text Field) under the structure FKKOPLST  for capturing the check number.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I have checked the fields EMBVT & OPTXT and added them too.

Thanks and Regards

Kumar