cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rescheduling ECC orders in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings!

I use a planning scenario includes SNP heuristic, deployment heuristics and TLB.
Integration with ECC (via CIF, of course) is set according to the scenario when the
purchase requisition and purchase orders are not immediately transfered to ECC, and after the completion of the TLB can manually upload the required documents to the ECC via a standard interface.

I want to get:
After sending the purchase order to the ECC, the situation may change (such as may be specified in another target stock level or occur atypically large sale). After that, this order should be rescheduled.
How to perform rescheduling of this document means APO, without removing and creating a new document?
After sending to the ECC purchase order number has been changed, according to the numbering rule, adopted in the ECC system. This number is important for the user and deleting the old order and create a new (even more correct), the user is difficult to process it.

By any means possible to update the contents of the order sent from APO to ERP, such as changing the number of goods, delivery date or delete the position with no change in either the document number, or any reference to the original document.

I would be interested in any scenario, even if it will be the same operations with the applications, it is important to re-planning documents without changing the numbering in the ERP system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No one has any ideas? Any options for rescheduling purchase orders\requisitions using any APO functionality.
Anything that can be taken as a basis. Maybe in the PP \ DS is possible to do something like that? Or Scheduling Agreement?