cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Develop Transaction response time dash board in solution manager for few CRM transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement to get a response time report/dashboard for  certain transactions in CRM system through Solution Manager, which we are pulling now from st03n. I would request any possible help here from you experts.

I am not finding any way to pull out this information in solman 7.1.

Regards,

Manash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i guess we dont have standard app for this requirement, available standard dashboards are here http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp05/helpdata/en/9e/596617c91c4e6f84a2f0181a6402c3/content.htm

what about root cause analysis, work load data?

later you can use these BI info cubes to generate your own dashboard app and publish in the solution manager,

have you tried http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp05/helpdata/en/95/ca83a7e3a44f4180b47d9b0c0cb9de/content.htm

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks for the reply. I am basically looking for the response time for the below mentioned transactions for the previous 2 weeks and publish them to a dashboard. The main constraint is the data for the these transaction response time. This particular info is not coming through any of the solman supplied cubes which I had checked. Do you know, if I am missing any place where I can find these data in solman ? If I find these data, I would be able to create the custom query and dashboard.

Below are the CRM transactions I am looking at.

Sales  Work Center HomepageBSPWDWCC_SLS_HOME
Sales  Search ContactBSPWDBP_CONT_MAIN
Sales  Search AccountBSPWDBP_HEAD_MAIN
Sales  Create OpportunityBSPWDBT111M_OPPT
Sales  Create ActivityBSPWDBT110M_ACT

Regards,

Manash

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manash

I have a similar question from a customer about extracting data out of the BI cubes in Solution Manager for stats reporting / dashboarding.

They are using BPMON (Business Process Monitoring) to monitor (& capture into a BI cube) the response time(s) of transactions.

Those end up in 0SM_ALTYP in the end but they are still trying to figure out how the content of the BI cube can be matched back to the respective transaction.

Best regards

Tom