cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Rebate Agreement

0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not have knowledge in Rebate Functionality, please find the issue which i am facing as below:

My Client has created Rebate agreement with validity from 30th Jan 2013 to 30th Jan 2013 (1 day validity), and he has created billing documenet for complete month for that particular customer.

Now, he wants to settle rebates for this customer, but system is considering only one billing document which was created on 30th Jan 2013 since it has found condition records for Rebate condition type.

Now, My question is how to settle remaining billing documents which was created in the month of Jan and before 30th Jan 2013. I kindly request you to propose me step by step process to resolve this issue.

Many thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

It is very much common thing that if you want to consider billing documents of whole month then you have to extend validity of agreement for whole month. What is the logic of creating agreement for one day only and giving rebate for invoices created in whole month. Go to VBO2 and change the agreement valid from date to 01.01.2013.

Consider the retroactively rebate and also manual accrual for this.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam Ali,

Thank you very much for your answer...

i would like to know more on Retroactive rebate processinga and also manual accural process so that i can propose same to my Client.

Once again thank you very much for your reply.

Warm Regards,

Sridhar Burugula

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

You can google these two terms. What is retroactive rebate and what is manual accrual in retroactive billing. I am sure you will get a lot material on it even on SCN.

In short retroactive rebate will consider past dated invoices and for past dated invoices there will be no accrual booked at the time of billing so will create manual accrual in rebate agreement type VBO2. What is step by step by process and for detailed explanation read sap help documents.

Thanks