cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default currency for condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears;

i have a price condition type, the condition table contains sales organization linked to a company code (the company code currency is EGP). in VK11, when i enter records for that condition type and press enter the system gets the company code currency (EGP). what i need is that for records of that condition type, the currency in VK11 is USD by default, so is there a way to default the currency for certain condition type regardless of the company code currency??

Thanks in advance  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what i need is that for records of that condition type, the currency in VK11 is USD by default

If your sales organisation currency or customer currency is maintained as USD, then it is possible.  

G. Lakshmipathi

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nahla,

You can have different curriencies in Sales Org and Company Code. Now please check if your requirement can be fullfilled by having different curriencies in CCode & Sales Org.

Here you can find the way to configure different currencies in Comp. Code & S. Orgs.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1744529

Thanks,

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Can you add customer number your table combination? You can fetch currency from customer master or else you can do it with customization. In price calculation you can calculate it with pricing routine.

Thanks

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Its impossible

Please search in Google to get Currency Scenarios and Basic rules .

Thanks,

Naren