cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Element Statistical Actual Cost should reflect in CJI3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've tried to post statistical actual cost using transaction KAFD for WBS element. The statistical actual cost was reflected in the Totals table. However, I cannot see the cost in CJI3 report. Am I missing some steps here? Can you please suggest me how can I post statistical actual cost in WBS element that will reflect in CJI3?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Denver

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

I don't want to make it statistical since I need other actual costs to be settled. I just need to know how to post the statistical actual cost that will reflect in CJI3.

Thank you.

Regards,

Denver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use statistical key figures or you can also use statistical internal orders assigned to real wbs element.

Regards,

Harsh.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You are right, with this transaction line items are not written it is only written in Total costs tables.. Check OSS Note 742326 - KAFD: No line items

Regards!

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramos,

first i confirm you once you mark statistical to wbs/order it can not be change as real. and order link with cost center so entry would be post in cost center and wbs/order as well.

if you are able to see these cost in cji3 actual cost report then check wbs/order those would not be statistical.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

OSS Note 742326 worked. Thank you very much!

Regards,

Denver

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

I used KAFD in posting statistical actual cost but nothing is still shown in CJI3 even though that the statistical actual checkbox was checked in CJI3.

Do you know if it is correct to use KAFD?

Thanks.

Regards,

Denver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We also have the same issue and SAP Note 742326 is marked as cannot be implemented. Do we have a resolution for this?

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anuj,

Check for the other solutions as replied in the same discussions,i think this shall help you

check in CJI3 transaction code ,select the value type for statistical postings.this might be the reason

also check whether the WBS elements are marked as statistical.

hope it shall help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the CJI3 selection screen: Goto Extras>Select Value Type>select statistical actual.

After this run the report.

Regards,

Harsh.

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check you have mark tick statistical for that wbs or not?

Regards,

Sanjeev