cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  SD Experts 

i have  Maintained Retail price and wholesale price one customer i am getting results also  in sales order level.

But the problem is if i change Price list Manually in sales tab in line item level system is not taking Another  price

only if i change To carry out new pricing In Condition tab in in update

As per my knowledge system should take another price automatically once we changed price list . but system is not taking

Plz let me know  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In case of either of the following fields are changed in sales doc, you will have redetermination of pricing:

1. Date for Pricing
  2. Date on which Services Rendered
  3. Incoterms (part 1)
  4. Material Number
  5. Payer
  6. Plant
  7. Ship-to Party
  8. Terms of Payment

If you want pricing to be determined based on Pricing List. As pricing list might be one of the critical factor for pricing base, then you have to opt for enhancement. Where you can use userexit USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD (Include MV45AFZB).

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes JP SIR

You are correct all ready i change price date In sales order level Than price is changed

But some mentors Gave suggitions ,

how user change price price date and others ?

Just check the link ,, i am confused

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3300540

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already, mentioned without userexit, if you change the pricing list in sales order either at header/item. It will not update the pricing.

See, the fields which I mention above, not all have same effect on change.

Say, if you are changing the date for pricing in the document, then it will copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others, which is pricing type C.

Similarly, if you change the material number, then it will carry out new pricing, which is pricing type B. Also, if you change Ship -to party. then it will copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes, which is pricing type G.

Try and change above mention fields in your sales order, observe the change in pricing.

And share your finding.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALI Sir

thank you so much for your help yes in billing level Price is changed

One more Doubt is CARRY OUT NEW PRICING in copy contro B it tell New price in billing level..

But in v/08 also Price type is there

What is major Difference 

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try google it first.

Also, as you are testing it, try following

1. Change your pricing type in pricing procedure as B and in copying control as G.

2. Maintain a manual condition type in Sales Order.

3. Then create billing doc with reference to sales order.

4. Copy of manual condition to billing doc will tell you the difference.

Best wishes, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ali sir and J.P Sir

i have done one testing

1ST ) i gave carryout new pricing in vtfl B AND in v/08 Carry out new pricing

in this case In billing document level Another price is updated

But if i dont give Carry out new pricing anywhere either in vtfl or v/08

system is not picking new another price in billing level

BOTH Combination Compalesery ?

And  plz explain What is difference between This Carry out new pricing

Thank you so much

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just try the way I told you.

FYI, funcationality of both is same. But, the step of testing suggested by me will, would allow you to understand, which pricing type will take precedence on which one?

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear J.P Sir

i have done testing what you said but one error is coming ..

still i am unable to find difference

Plz sir i hope you will clarify me

And this error came bz i chnged item cat manuval tan to value item bz tan is not reated order related billing

it is delivery related billing

PLZ if i wrong plz forgive me ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear J.P Sir And Ali sir

I have checked exact what is the use of Price type in v/08

in Glynn C Williams Book in 307 page

and this link also  http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-sd/pricing-type-on-pricing-procedure-47...

The main use of this when ever some users are restricted to see exact the price in condition tab or re price ,, so we have to restrict them so we are using The price type in v/08

Dear sir i checked with different price types in v/08 even though in sales order i am able to see in condition tab ..

And another purpose is In sales order level on the menu bar -- edit --- new pricing document

here they can update the price with out going in to condition tab

Dear J.P sir i have tested but finally from my side no results

so plz clarify me  how to restrict users condition tab

Thank you so much ..waiting for ur replay plz plz

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

What is your exact requirement? You want to change list type and you want that system should determine new price automatically or you want to hide condition tab from users? For first requirement JP has told you and you can update price in that user exit. For 2nd requirement you have to follow SAP Note 105621. If you want to learn what is the difference in V/80 pricing field and in Copy control pricing field then you can press F1 on both fields and read the document. It will clear you everything.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ali sir

i want  to restrict users to maintain price in va01 at condition tab  but i tried

Could you tell me how to do it

IN V/08 I know this helpful

plz sir I am very thankful to you

I tryed on my ides thats way i am  asking you help plz plz

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pricing Type in V/08 controls the default behaviour of pricing re-determination in sales order.

You use Sales Order Overview Screen - Edit from Menubar then choose option New Pricing Document (Ctrl+F6).

FYI, by default, pricing type is B - Carry out new pricing, if you don't maintain/have any value in pricing type in V/08.

If in case, business want this to be different one and they don't want to redetermine manual condition type on re-determination, in that case, preferably, it can be either G - Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes or C - Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others.

Thanks, JP

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu

For restricting entering condition in VA01 or VF01 you have to follow SAP note 105621. Please check my document on this link for this process.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-34756

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear J.P SIR Thank you so much for Giving in formation About this

I am explaining what i have Done to restrict user to check the condition tab Plz correct me BZ i am unable to get Correct out put ,, i mean system is allowing me to check the Condition tab and

if i click on  EDIT -- NEW PRICING DOCUMENT no changes available

1) In v/08    for my pricing procedure I gave price type Carry out new pricing and in sales order i ahve checked ------no results

once again

2) in v/08 price type is G AND C also

but i can go in to condition tab ,,

PLZ sir let me know any extra setting is there ,,

Be live me i tested on my ides then only i came to you ,,

And one more thing in copy control VTFL price type ( i tryed once EMPTY, and WITH C, AGAIN D )

But i always i found condition tab and i can maintain price from the overview screen in va01 ( cntrl+f6)

Thank you so much..

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try followin step:

1. Maintain pricing type as B for your pricing procedure, say, RVA001 in V/08.

2. Create a sales order.

3. Even though your condition type PR00 is getting determine in sales order automatically, say, Rs. 5000. Change it manually to Rs 1250. And keep note of your net value of the sales order.

4. Save the sales order.

5. Then use Tcode VA02. In Sales Order Overview Screen - select Edit from Menubar then choose option New Pricing Document (or use Ctrl+F6 from keyboard). And check the result by comparing current net value  of the sales order with net value as recorded in step 3.

I hope that should help you.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ali sir

you given link is very technical issue  and frankly i am telling i am not in that position to understand this and plz show me step by step how to restrict USER TO ALLOW IN TO CONDITION TAB based on v/08 settings

i have done but i failed

i am very thank ful for your help sir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear J.P SIR Now i am clear i found Difference ...

Really my heartful thanks for sharing thing ,,

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

It is only possible if you follow that document. In V/08 settings it is not possible. If it looks technical to you then you  can take help from your abaper and basis guy.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear J.P Sir

Finally i am asking one question , i understood the concept what you have explained

Here in va02 user can check the net price  ex: in sales order price is 200 and we changed to 300rs

now if we go to change sales order if go to cntrol +f6 then we can see only 200 rs

but if user directly goes  to condition tab here user can find 300 RS

But let me one thing finally i have read in Glynn Willians book

It tells if want user to restrict to see the price , it is useful , but in our case we can see the price if we dont go CNTROL +F7

PLZ SIR give me clarify

Thank you so much sir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

I am not sure but try with cary out new pricing in V/08. I have no access to system right now so it is just a guess .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear thanks fer replaying fast i will check and i will update

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it wont work then I think after changing this you will need to update price by updating. Or you will get new price in billing document depending on your copy control settings. It is intresting requirement and I will check it too. Thanks for sharing the scenario.