cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto creation of notification from usage decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the config steps for auto creation of notification from usage decision in qa11 after rejection.

I created lot from PM order.

I tried

Basic Data > Catalog > Edit Catalogs & Edit Selected Sets

Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Completion > Maintain Catalogs for Usage Decisions 

Quality Notifications > Defects Recording > Define Notification Type > Define Notification Type for Inspection Type

But no use. Infact i tried to link MIC and measuring point.

When i am creating MIC with class characteristic I could not select any available class,error Message no. QS095 .

How to use class cherecteristic in MIC and how to assign the same class cherecteristic in measuring point.

Pls help me out .

Regards,

nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

First you go to 'Control Indicators' of a MIC, select 'Defect Recording' in Result Confirmation tab.

Due to this, any time an inspection  characteristic is rejected during results recording, the function for recording defects for a characteristic is automatically called up and then you need to select proper defect code. Whereas in defect codes selected sets, you will be set up follow-up action as 'Create Notification'.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

Before trying the above,what is the FM for auto creation of notification to be included in followup action.

Apart from the above any other configuration required.

Pls suggest.

Regards,

Nikhil

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Check FM-QM06_FM_TASK_CREATE_QM_NOTIFIC.

Regards,

Anup