Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Inspection Plan

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

• Scheduling

You can control the lead times of an inspection plan more effectively by using the scheduling function. This allows you to check the expected lead time and to modify it.

Where I Can see the start and end time for the Scheduling ? in the inspection lot ? which means you can define inspection duration dependent lot size ?

Please Advise

BR,

Rami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you talking about stability study scenario ? Because as far as I know scheduling of IP is used during stability study .

Regards

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

No , I'm not taking about stability study 

My client want to have inspection duration based on inspection lot Quantity , so I tried to work with schedule IP to cover this Requirement , Can I do this ?

Regards

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rami ,

you requirement is not clear . Can you please explain more . Are you talking about recurring inspections . Inspection duration based on qty ??? can you please elaborate

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I'm talking about Inspection Duration Based qty.

For Example :-

Inspection Quantity 1000 PC takes 8 Hr. for inspection

Inspection Quantity 2000 PC takes 16 Hr. for Inspection

This scenario required for inspection lot  type 01 and 04 , is there exit or Badi to achieve this ?

I hope this Clear

Thanks for your Response

BR

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert ,

Is there any response ?

Regards

Rami

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I could not able to understand what do you want to achieve by scheduling???

As per above explanation in  Standard it is not possible as Inspection end is calculated on the basis of

average duration defined in material master.

regards

Manish

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to precisely specify what exactly you are looking for. Even after going through all the responses, this requirement is still not clear. Best possible which can be make out of it has already been suggested by Manish.

Pl explain your process and mention what exactly you need so that experts here can assist you. 

ntn

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nope.. no can do.  For one, inspection duration can not be calculated in hours.

Zero days is the best you can do, I.e. inspection is expected to complete the same day.

The inspection duration is calculated using the average inspection duration (AID) for the inspection type set up in the material master.  Prior to creating the inspection lot, for planning purposes, the GR processing time is used.  The AID should always be <= the GR processing time.

You can assign different plans based on lot qty.  But that will not influence the inspection duration times unfortunately.

Craig