cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while executing WD Application with a Interactive Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to run an WD application on my local j2ee engine in which i have added an Interactive form( i have added only static text in that ), but when i test the application it is throwing an error like:

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:305)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:171)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:158)

at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:461)

And i am able to run the rpData webservice individually with the same user name (administrator )

Could any one suggest me how to run my application on my local engie.

Thanks & Regards,

Trikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Trikanth,

are you sure you have added the Administrator user to the ADSCaller Security role?

Visual Admin -> Server node -> Services -> Security Provider -> com.adobe/AdobeDocumentServices*AdobeDocumentServicesAssembly.jar

Best regards,

Dezso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dezso,

I have added the ADS Caller security role to the administrator, and i am able to test the service with that user credintials.

Regards,

Trikanth

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

can you please enable ads Tracing as described in SAP note: #846610 copy here the relevant part?

Best regards,

Dezso

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sankar_narayana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem will be SOAP Services.SOAP Services was not configured correctly.Please check the SOAP Services and after solving it try to execute it then it works fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Could you please guide me how to configure SOAP Services on my local j2ee engine.

Regards,

Trikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check passwords and authorizations for the ADSUser user: this one is used when calling ADS component at runtime.

You can refer to the configuration guide for this (service.sap.com/adobe > Media Library > Documentation).

Francois