cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error reading purchasing organization (Not maintained/no authorization?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

When I try creating a Business Partner (say vendor) using T-code BBPMAININT (Manage Business Partners,)

I feed in BBP000 (Business Partner as) and Click on Create.

I get the error message "Error reading purchasing organization (Not maintained/no authorization?)"

I wonder how I was able to get thru yesterday without any such issue  while today this error pops up (However I did not complete my creation process fully as I was stuck with another error message yesterday - "No Local Logical system found" ).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

R u using stand alone scenario? Why you are maintaining the vendor via SRM back end GUI?

While creating the vendor, have you assigned Org.Unit for which you want to assign the vendor ?

Under supplier data tab, you need to maintain the P.org unit ID which you have maintained in SRM organization PPOMA_BBP.

Please check the below screen shot

Regards,

Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great, Thanks a lot! So far we have been working in SRM 4.0 and Classic Scenario. Recently a week ago stepped into SRM 7.0 n standalone.

Stuck up at various places, even at the basic level.

My next target is creating the PLANT/LOCATION. So far we replicated them easily from ECC. How do I go about this now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create the plant and other business partners from BBPMAININT transaction, choose F4 to find what are all you can create from here.

Regards,
Govardhan

Answers (0)