cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS channel error:: No transition found from state: STOPPING, on event: process_commence for DFA

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting error like:

Error:

Delivering the message to the application using connection JMS_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.fsm.DFA$InvalidTransitionException: No transition found from state: STOPPING, on event: process_commence for DFA:

Due to which messages getting failed in XI let me how to resolve this.

I tried stopping and starting the channels few times it did not work,

Also i tried doing some dummy changes in ID and re-activated the channel but still its throwing the same error.

Please advice how to tackle the issue.

Checked with MQ also according to them MQ is successfully connected to XI.

Kindly advice.

Regards,

Amaresh 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Jar Files version of MQ deployed ..

your MQ version libraries requires upgrade...

HTH

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Since it may cause business impact i just created a copy/replica channel of the previous one and everything worked fine.. i tried to process the failed messages it was good.. i am not sure wat could be reason here..please assist.

Regards,

Amaresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Strangely the above error occurs only for a few cases like whenever the restart / connection with MQ gets lost...but not always happens .(and some times restart of channels /processing of new message can bring the state of the channel to green).so to avoid these options can be

either to update the libraries version of MQ or

schedule the channels ..

HTH

Rajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Furthermore regarding the MQ Server and PI client drivers, some versions are compatible others can cause issues. See this blog:

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2010/02/05/ibm-mq-53-60-70-interoperability-...

kenny_scott
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ameresh,

updating the MQ driver files is a good idea but the following notes may also help:

1518991 JMS Adapter - Channel reconnect fails

1550054 JMS - reconnect/disconnect tasks are not deleted

Regards

Kenny