Did you mean: 

gatp

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear all

my process is MTO process

when create the order the  it trigger GATP , here order quantity will conform ,

then create the delivery here delivery quantity comes automatically , because delivery level also trigger GATP ,

but process MTO order , when create the order then delivery here delivery quantity comes zero , because r/3 atp checking control level you activate the with out RLT , Then you assign the quantity at  MB1B 412 E movement , then it create the delivery now comes the allocation quantity , with same behavior i want

Delivery GATP also , pl advise

r/3 atp control screen

pl check screen and advice

regards

sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all

any body give the response pl i am waiting its need full

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear expert

any body give the repaly

this is for very IMP and urgent issue

pl help me

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try to explain in somewhat more detail, what do you actually want to know.

Couldn't make out anything from your initial post.

Rgds

Sourabh

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i am creating the order va01-  this order is MTO , then make a delivery here delivery quantity comes sale order quantity , but MTO process when you create the order the then delivery here delivery quantity comes zero ,

i need delivery quantity is zero

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bojja,

In a pure MTO scenario, you want to trigger your production as and when you recieve sales order, and based on that your order will be confirmed.

From the copy control between sales order and delivery document, you determine how the data will get copied from sales order to delivery document.

So, if your order is fully or partially confirmed and you are creating delivery document from sales order, then confirmed quantity from the schedule line will get copied into delivery document.

I have not heard of any scenario where you don't want quantity to be copied from sales document to delivery document.

What exactly you want to achieve with zero quantity in delivery document, if you can share exact requirement which is leading to this, will help in further understanding.

Rgds

Sourabh

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

copy control and all relevant data is fine ,

i will take with apo related  material testing it is working fine

but  same scenario with apo related material it comes problem

their is any settings in related to this for APO SIDE, R/3 settings it working fine

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you first of all clear, what you want to achieve,

"i am creating the order va01-  this order is MTO , then make a delivery here delivery quantity comes sale order quantity , but MTO process when you create the order the then delivery here delivery quantity comes zero ,

i need delivery quantity is zero"

You said you want to have delivery document with quantity '0', which shouldn't be the case unless you have very valid point for supporting this requirement, and there is nothing you can do for this in APO.

All you will have to do is check your copy control settings only.

APO GATP have functions like CTP / MATP to support MTO processes.

But, nothing works beyond availability check.

So, here you need to be sure of your requirement.

Rgds

Sourabh

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

first  create the order for with APO relevant material , check below screen one by one

sale order creation with out apo material ,

now you give advise , because the copy control level their no problem but IN apo settings in problem

pl advise

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi jain

i am waiting for your value input