SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Deposit

pranav_solanki
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am using SD-FICA intregration,

in this from SD module i am creating accounting document for FICA to collect Security Deposit from customer with main transaction 0020 and sub transaction 0020  with statical indicator H ,tick mark on downpayment,

My problem is FI-CA document was created but no secuirty deposit request document created,

I have checked functionality of t.code FPSEC1 in this FI-CA and security deposit request document created same time,

How i can use this functionality in SD-FICA integration

Please help  me on this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Pranav:

SD-FICA integration does not provide for any security deposit processing.  There is down payment functionality which is integrated - but that is not the same.  Security deposits can only be created from within FICA or ISU.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Pranav:

SD-FICA integration does not provide for any security deposit processing.  There is down payment functionality which is integrated - but that is not the same.  Security deposits can only be created from within FICA or ISU.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Dear ,

thanks for reply,

Is any FM which can help me to create SD request ?

0 Kudos

Pranav:

you would have to use it outside of the SD process as it will create its own posting document.  You can use BAPI_CTRACSECURITY_CREATE.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

William

By using this FM olny SD request has been created and this number also not updated in table FKK_SEC,

I my secenario i am creating accounting document first and then i need to create SD request,

Please guide on this

0 Kudos

Pranav:

I am sorry but your scenario is not the correct way to process a security deposit.  The deposit document and request are created together using either the bapi or FPSEC1.

regards,

bill.