cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last logons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I m facing problem in checking where can i get the last logons of the users.As mentioned in previous message i had checked in se16 with us* and ut* but in that i m getting the info of last login.But what if i want to check the users who logged in whole month of DEC and JAN.As i m not particularly checking for the last logons, im looking for history of logon.Example: If i want to know the basis logons history i should get the data of: basis logged on 10 dec,12 dec,22 dec,24 jan etc.Purpose is to knowwhen the user is logged in the particular period.Hope my question is clear.Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

To check the number of users currently logged on you can open to transaction "SM04". This will provide with the information of all the users that are currently logged to the SAP.

Hope it helps,

Thanks ,

Happy Life,

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Thanks for the quick reply.I know that to check the current logon the transaction is sm04.But my issue is i want to check the logon history of suppose dec, and jan. then what transaction or procedure should i follow.As i se16 through us* and ut* i got the last logon but not number of times the user has logonned during the period mentioned above.Waiting for your valuable suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Try opening transaction st03 which provides the workload in the system. In this select load history and distrubution-> Users Per Instance. This will give you details information of the number of user logged to the over a period of time.

Hope it helps,

Thanks

Happy Life,

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Thanks for the reply.As the st03 and the path u told me gave me results which i had tried but did not got earlier.Actually i have an issue where i want to check the logons of the users on the particular day and what time, what transactions he had used.

Belive it was a great help from you.Thanks for that.

Thanks and regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Tcode st03n.

On the lefthand side the screen will be in two divisions.

On the upper division click Expert mode-->Workload-->select the sid go to month below select the current month or the previous month.

On the sameside on the window below select User and Settlement Statics Expand it and dbl click User Profile. On the right hand side select all datat tab and select All from the task type button.

If u double click on any user name it will show u the detailed tcodes executed by him during the period.

Hope this helps.

Pl dont forget to award a point if helpful

Regards