cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapters are not enabled?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I run any scenario in XI it is working fine. Sxmb_moni shows me the status of the message and message monitoring in RWB also shows the flow of the scenarios.

But in component monitoring  adapter monitor no adapter is enable (which mean in green color), all adapter are showing gray color only. Do I have to activate these adapters in XI server or what?

Can some one help me please…..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no need of activating your adapters( as you can see the scenario is working). In the Previous versions we use to monitor the adapters through adapter monitoring. But in the Latest versions it is done through the Communication channel monitoring(Even for monitoring adapters).

Just go to the Communication channel monitoring in the status Tab of the adapter engine monitoring for monitoring both the Communication channel and the adapters.

Regards

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please see the below link

/community [original link is broken]://

Have a look into SAP Note 809420

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you execute your scenario sucessfuly? If so, what is the ststus of communication channel? It should be displayed in green or red led...

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

is the data transferred to the target file r wat ever depending on the scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the data is transfered to target system with out fail. basically u see in the adapter monitor the sender and receiver adapter are gree with the time stamp.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if u insist on ahving the adapter engine in green u can trouble shoot the error in jpr adapter. u can post a new thread for jpr troubleshooting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi azias,

your scenarios are working, so your comm channel adapters are enabled.

in component monitoring -> adapter monitoring -> click the adapter type you want to see like File, Mail etc......then all comm channels of that adapter type will come.. here you can see the green colour of your comm channels of the scenarios which are working.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using any SP after SP16 then you need to look at the location for adapter monitoring rather previouse versions

click on adapter monitoring->then select commnication montoring from their select appropiate Commnication channel

Message was edited by:

Sreeram Reddy

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In RWB > Component Monitoring do u see the following.

Component With status > All > Display....

domain.<sys nr>.<host>

>Integration Server

>>>Integration Engine <SID> -

green Light

>>>Business Process Engine <SID>------green Light

>>>Mapping Runtime <host>----

Green light

>>>Adapter Engine <host>----

Green light

>>>SLD <host>----

Green light

if yes click on the adapter engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i see all component in RWB are gree except the Adapter Engine one. It has error with JPR Adapter.

but other adapters should be green when u click on Adapter engine and check isn't it.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not to worry...even if one of the adapters say File ,goes with an error the adapter engine in rwb shows non green status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for JPR error.. see above threads..

Chilla..