Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSO for a Delivery from ERP

selvakumar_mohan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement as follows:

I am aware that it is possible to have a DSO (Direct Shipment Option) in FU level.

Now my question is : is it possible to have a action at ERP side on Delivery, which will call a simulation of DSO, which will return the result of carrier ranking with cost without actually creating an DTR & FU.

Thanks,

Selvakumar M.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, with some effort this should be possible - at least from a TM point of view. We already have the synchronous call for sales order scheduling were we do something "similar". We simulate the creation of an order-based transportation requirement and execute the transportation proposal but also DSO. But in that usecase we only return one result. So if you create the necessary modules on TM side, provide all the data which is needed for dTR creation, executed the direct shipment option determination action, read the results and return them, that should work. But of course, never tested.

Regards

Patrick

selvakumar_mohan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for information. Now for something technical can you please let me know how this was made happen.

I.E. how to have a dummy DTR, FU created, with out them being actually committed.

Thanks,

Selvakumar M.

Answers (0)