Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sending mass emails to customers by distribution channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement from our client.

Is there a way that we can send mass emails to customers who have email addresses in system? We need to be able to do this by distribution channel.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check below link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3200685

For this you need to develop a Z application. Your ABAPER will develop this and your BASIS guy will set parameters for sending email to external sources. You need nothing ti do this if Email addresses are already maintained. You just tell your ABAPER and BASIS guy what you want

Just tell them the logic and your exact requirement. I suggest you to develop an application in ALV format and ask ABAPER to put some button with title Send Email and behind that button there will be logic of sending email. What you want to send e.g some text or attachment etc will be fetched after clicking that button.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your requirement can be met through development. Give your requirement to the ABAPer. They will able to help you.

Rushikesh_Yeole
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please clear your requirement. you want at certain time or run time. It can be ACHIEVED BY CUSTOM PROGRAM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your reply.

My client explained that:

The customers emails are in the customer master. They want to send promotional flyers (advertisements) to their customers. This wouldn’t be done regularly. Please suggest if there is any way of doing this.

Thank you.

Rushikesh_Yeole
Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you can include customer number  and company code on selection screen

based on selection find the customers.

KNA1, ADRC, ADR6 will give email ID for customers.

then just add mail sending logic.

It is just a half day work.