cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg.Post Invoice for Custom Vendor and Foreign Vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

I refer the CIN user manual in which the below step I could not understand,Can any one make clear.

We can post invoice for Custom Vendor is Ok, but why for Foreign Vendor at this step because later on we are doing Post excise invoice J1IEX.

"" Post Invoice for Custom Vendor and Foreign Vendor ""

Steps : J1ID,ME21N, " MIRO ", MIGO , J1I7 , J1IEX , J2I5 and ZJ2I6

Thanks

Rajakumar.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are paying customs duties to customs vendor in reality. Hence capturing and posting excise invoice for Imports customs vendor in SAP. There is no role played by Foreign vendor in excise in imports PO. Once duties are captured and posted to Excise vendor, we are doing goods receipt against foreign vendor.

Below are detail steps in imports Porcurement process.

1) Create Vendor and give Order Currency (USD, XEU Etc) in XK01.

2) Create Material Master and give appropriate Description Because Users should Identify Correct Material Or Activate Split valuation.

3) Create Import Purchase order for Import Vendor with separate Document type and purchasing group.

4) Mention Duty rates (CVD, Customs, Cess on CVD, cess on Customs, HSC on CVD,HSC on Customs and ADC) and Don't forget to mention Custom Vendor In Duty rates condition type.

5)MIRO Customs Invoice, you can Invoice in Vendor Currency as well as Indian Currency.

6) Receive the Material through MIGO, If you Correctly maintaining Customizing of Excise Duties at the Time of MIGO u can take credit for CVD, Cess on CVD, HSC on CVD and ADC and rest of all add to your material cost.

7) In MIGO you can Capture the Excise invoice and in J1IEX post the Excise invoice.

😎 After Receiving the goods and Payment to the Customs raise a Invoice for Main Vendor

You can get detail documentation in below link

http://help.sap.com/bestpractices/BBLibrary/HTML/J83_ProcImportMaterial_EN_IN.htm

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discussion moved. Please use Internationalization and Unicode instead of SAP ERP - Logistics Materials Management (SAP MM) for CIN related queries.