Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Doc Flow Link between CRM Opportunity to ERP Quotation

chengmei_tan
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to create a document flow link from Opportunity to ERP Quotation. The document link shall be shown in the Transaction History section of Opportunity. Standard SAP allow link between Opportunity to ERP Quotation via "Create Follow-Up" but in my case, I need to link Opportunity to an already exist ERP Quotation in ECC.

So far, I'd manage to create a link on Opportunity to be shown on Transaction History by using CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN by inserting the details of link in CT_DOC_FLOW. However, in CRM web UI, when I click on the ERP Quotation number, instead of redirecting to ERP Quotation page, error occured with page not found. I went in ECC to check on the ERP Quotation but there was no Doc Flow for link back to CRM Opportunity.

Based on scenario of "Create Follow-Up", I'd tried inserting a Doc Flow to table VBFA using FM RV_DOCUMENT_FLOW_UPDATE_U but still nothing turn up on DocFlow of the Quotation in VA23. The link in CRM Web UI > Opportunity > Transaction History to link to ERP Quotation still does not work.

I was wondering if anyone had came about the same scenario and could share your solution?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

CMT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI CMT ,

There ia a new feature available with EHP3 version related to linking of ERP SD documents to CRM opportunities.

Plz check this feature, this may help you

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm700_ehp02/helpdata/en/b1/74585352887d77e10000000a441470/content.htm?f...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cheng Mei Tan,

Did you solved this problem of attaching opportunity to ERP Quotation. Please let me know how did you resolve?

Many Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello.

Did you solve this issue?

Regards

former_member198837
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi CMT,

You need to add new field in VBAK which holds Opportunity number and add this field to additional details tab in SAP ERP VA23.

Regards,

Karthik.

sathish_gentila
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

which version of CRM that you are using, from CRM 6.0 onwards SAP has given the new functionality i.e "cross system copying controls", by maintaining this cross system copying controls you can create the quotation with reference to the CRM opportunity.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Kumar