cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods invoice in document flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created an outbound delivery by VL01N for different materials.

I posted the goods issue with the button.

After this I checked the document flow and for a material I can read "GD goods issue:delvy ......." and for the other material

I can read "Confirmation of service.......".

My question is: what is the parameter which controls the above statement in document flow?

I understand one is a material and the other one is a service (confirmed by clicking post goods issue) but I don't know the reason of the above and

if there is a parameter in material master which determines this

Thanks

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can read "Confirmation of service

If the Movement Type in "Goods Movement Data" tab is blank, then, you will see the above message.  In short, if inventory is not impacted after clicking the Post Goods Issue button, system will populate the above.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I confirm mvt type is blank, but what determines this?

Is there any customizing setting which control this as the material type?

Thanks

Best regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes material type will have impact which you can check in OMS2, where if the box "Qty updating" is blank, movement type would be blank.  In some cases, your item category will also play like this.  For example, if you do PGI with item category TAX or TAW, then in that case also, if you check the document flow, it will be Confirmation of Service.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm asking this because I would prevent the delivery appears in VF04 if goods issue has not been posted for that service.

That's what is happening.

Thanks

Answers (0)