Which is the Job which schedules extractors in managed and managing system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which is the Job which schedules extractors in managed and managing system

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have scheduled E2E License extractor in Solution manager...Now i need to run the job immediately so my License is distributed immediately..So please let me know which is the Background job Name which handles all the extractors

Thanks,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

when did you activate the license distribution?

its kind of tricky process

1. first the job is REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT collects the system numbers and send to SAP, later SAP identified the missing or expired contract, it sends the license data to solman system only when next time Refresh_admin data job runs, it runs on daily basis, Later if the solman collected the license for ABAP it uses ewa maintenance package task to distribute for Java it uses ewf extractors.

if you activated the distribution nw, try to schedule a above patch job and maintenance package, then tmw after both these completed your license get distributed to all the managed system.

OR by logic you can try to run the job manually twice and execute the ewa maintenance package task also , then see.  But by logic it should work, please try.

Check out more on here http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp01/helpdata/en/89/a7c08d740c4cffb491f98801f17d30/content.htm

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks in detail.....I understand the Abap License distribution logic...My question here is on Java managed system....Like on Solman we activate E2E_LICENSE_EXTRACTOR for managed system..Now I have activated it as updated..I should run the extractor immediately..Like we rerun any Background job....So Now I need the name job which run this E2E_LICENSE_EXTRACTOR in managed system...thanks in advance for all the help

Thanks,

Avinash

Answers (0)