cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM (SUS) - MM integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear, We are in the process of implementing the SUS-MM integration. Please let me know what are the master data required in SUS system. Also I would like to know how to replicate either from SRM or ECC system to SUS system. (Let me know the report name). Is the organization structure for User(PPOMA_BBP) and vendor (PPOCV_BBP) is required in SUS system? If 'yes'. Do need to create manually or automatic (If any report) in SUS system. Thanks Shrini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrinivas,

Master data replication from SRM:

BBP_SP_COMP_INI - Transaction for purchasing company replication and choose the radio buttion Replicate only purchasing co.

Vendor replication:

You need to setup vendor root organization via PPOCA_BBP in SUS,

Via portal, Manage Business Partner and choose the selection flag Portal vendor & choose default send medium as XML /PI and save the vendor. Replication triggers automatically upon saving of vendor

Regards,

Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govardhan,

Please let me know the settings for 'Via portal, Manage Business Partner and choose the selection flag Portal vendor & choose default send medium as XML /PI and save the vendor".

How to set up this point automatic email trigger mechanistic the moment when I approve the supplier in SRM system,

Thanks

Shrini

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shrinivas,

Just take a second to evaluate the response and do not start any configuration until the scenario is not totally clear.

I read that you want to configure MM-SUS scenario, so the first response of Govardhan is unfortunately wrong and you do not need to use it never.

The BBP_SP_COMP_INI replicate company data from SRM to SUS.

The correct transaction to replicate Company data from MM is BBP_SUS_BP_ADM

Refer to post https://scn.sap.com/message/5700282 to get more clues about it.

Do it for all Companies in your backend systems, then you need to create via PPOMA_BBP just a generic Purchasing Organization, used then for your vendor replication process.

If your are doing an implementation I strongly recommend you to download the latests SAP Configuration Guides availables in SAP MarketPlace for your Plan Driven Scenario.

If you have any specific doubts keep us updated.

Kind Regards,

Sebastián