Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not allow to change price in billing document

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

For example, zv00(customer discount manually enter) condition type exist in my pricing procedure. so i could enter the value in sales order by myself. however, i dont want people who create a billing document to change the value in the billing document. what should i do to achieve this?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can control though " Authorization Check " who has authorizations then only that guy will be changed .

Note : Please check ,this in Authorization in Google .

Thanks,

Naren

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

hi naren

thanks for the reply. could you explain more about the authorization control steps. what is the authorization object for pricing change? how could I  reach the authorization object? thanks..

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check this note for step wise Note 105621 - Authorization check for the condition screen.

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

peng,

First question is why the users who are creating the billing documents, are changing the value of discount (or any other price related value) during the billing stage?

Please explain the business process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear peng tang

if  My Understanding is right you dont want to change price in billing level right ?

Go to copy control select VTFL----Here f2--lf

now select item level Tan

now you can find price type is there here you put D

CHECK THE SCREEN SHOT

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

With pricing type D the pricing in the billing shall be copied exactly same as that in the sales order. But the requirement is (thereafter) in VF01 / 2 the user should not be able to change the value of this discount condition type.

Could you please test this (can user change the value of this discount condition type in VF01/2?) in IDES and update here?

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

thanks for the photo, it does help me. however what I am trying to do is when people who will create billing documents could not change the condition value for those manually entered condition types. likewise ZV00. I am reading note 105621 suggested by Naren. seems need lots of complex program be done for achieving that. is there anyway I could just gray out that part to make it unavailable to enter by customizing the configuration?

Best Regards

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

See whether Screen Variant can help you out in greying the field. T-Code for the same is SHD0, for more take help of ABAPer's.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear T.W SIR

Thank you so much as you are putting me in right track ,, yes you are correct in vf01  i added some Discount c.type k004

but in vf02 i am not able to add new c.type

what is the logic it means once the document is posted FI we cant do right ?

thank you so much